We all know people who have an especially hard time sleeping. Maybe they always wake up the in middle of the night, or they’re just reluctant night owls. These people need sleep, and the best gift you could give them is a few extra hours of REM.
If you are buying items for a full-blown insomniac or someone who loves sleep, we’ve put together a list of 5 perfect sleep items for you to choose from:
1. A essential oil spray for some soothing, calming relief from the stresses that are our daily responsibilities.
Relax your body and unwind your mind. This all-natural blend of lavender and chamomile essential oils is a “pillow potion” as it promotes feelings of peace and soothes the soul. The mists are infused with aloe vera and jojoba oil, so you can use them as toners that revitalize your skin.
2. Melatonin sleep gummies for those who dread the nightly struggle of trying just to fall asleep.
Sweet dreams are made of gummy bears. These slumber time buddies would increase your body’s natural sleep hormone to help mellow your mind and calm your senses so you can relax and sleep. This melatonin help increases your natural sleep hormone, encourages a calm feeling, and supports a healthy sleep cycle, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
3. Bed sheet clips to ensure your sheets stay in place, no matter how all over the area you are in your sleep.
These fasteners are created from sturdy chrome metal clips and heavy-duty elastic bungee cords that will grip your bed sheets firmly. It’s simple to put on and keeps bedsheets in place, and no more fixing sheets, adjustable length allows desired tension – triangle designs avoid the elastic sliding all the time.
4. A white noise sound machine for blocking out unwanted sounds when you’re trying to fall asleep and stay asleep.
The steady, relaxing sound of a fan or white, pink or brown noise could help you get to sleep more efficiently, and asleep longer by helping you tune out the background noises that might otherwise wake you at night. Using this item in your office or study area can help you focus, so you can get to work and get things efficiently. It’s also a simple solution for improving privacy and helping make sure that your conversations don’t distract others.
5. A sleep and wake-up lamp to help you fall asleep with soothing pink light and wake up – even when it’s pitch dark outside – with the help of calming, natural light
Fall asleep with new relax – breathe lamp function, and wake up naturally with colored Sunrise. Light therapy lamp and sunrise alarm clock have clinically proven to improve your energy, sleep, and health.
Does your spouse often have trouble falling asleep at night? Is your chronic insomnia starting to keep your partner awake, too? If you want to help someone you love overcome insomnia so that they can fall asleep comfortably each night, you might find this list of gifts ideas for insomniacs useful.
© 2018 NatureWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.