Date/Time: January 25, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Following the challenging, turbulent year that was 2020, what is the state of sustainable business in 2021? Join us for the release of the 14th annual edition of State of Green Business, GreenBiz Group’s award-winning annual report.
Each year, the report looks at key trends and metrics assessing how, and how much, companies are moving the needle on the world’s most pressing environmental challenges. The report is produced in partnership with Trucost, part of S&P Global, and covers the performance on the biggest publicly traded U.S. companies (S&P 500) and global players (S&P Global 1200).
In this one-hour webcast, coinciding with the report’s release, GreenBiz Group Chairman and Executive Editor Joel Makower and Trucost CEO Richard Mattison will provide insights into key trends and metrics in sustainable business, including new metrics introduced in this year’s report revealing companies’ revenue aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals, and how large companies’ emissions align with a 2-degree carbon budget.
Among the topics:
- Why the “S” in ESG is gaining currency
- The new face of credit risk
- How ESG scores relate to financial performance
- Why sustainable mobility is becoming the newest corporate perk
- Corporate profits at risk from climate change
- Joel Makower, Chairman and Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
- Richard Mattison, Chief Executive Officer, Trucost, part of S&P Global
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.