Date/Time: May 6, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
From global automakers announcing billion-dollar investments in EVs, to the Biden-Harris Administration’s pledge to electrify the federal fleet, the time for electrification is here. Fleet operators and business owners will need to meet a new set of demands and complexities with battery-electric vehicles and infrastructure.
In this hour-long webcast, electrification experts will provide insights into:
- Electrification best practices across ride sharing, corporate fleets and service fleets
- How infrastructure incentives are driving new demand and cost-savings
- New use case: the take home electric fleet
- Katie Fehrenbacher, Senior Writer & Analyst, Transportation, GreenBiz Group
- Adam Gromis, Public Policy Manager, Sustainability & Environmental Impact, Uber
- Carlos Gonzalez, Vice President, Global Business Development, Enel X
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.