Date/Time: July 20, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Sustainability has long been a practice for many forward-thinking businesses. But a renewed focus on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues from investors, employees, customers and regulators has driven corporate ethics and compliance (E&C) groups to become more involved in sustainability and ESG programs.
This challenges ESG leaders to find alignment across teams, educate new practitioners on sustainability best practices, and ultimately develop a shared vision of ESG goals and progress.
How can you best navigate this new paradigm?
Join representatives from NAVEX Global, Applied Materials and PwC to hear firsthand experiences and guidance around the growing relationship between E&C and sustainability and ESG teams.
Among the things you’ll learn:
- How ESG intersects with risk, ethics and compliance
- How corporate teams are making ESG work across the business
- How companies can efficiently act on ESG plans and mitigate risk
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
- Karen Alonardo, VP ESG Solutions, NAVEX Global
- Chris Librie, Director of ESG, Applied Materials
- Sunita Suryanarayan, Partner, Risk & Regulatory, PwC
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.